Blockchain technology is increasingly becoming popular across various industries. Blockchain entails leveraging a shared database, powered by Distributed Ledger Technology (LDT), to record business information. Peer-to-peer networks confirm the entries before encryption. This technology disrupts many sectors that could see new business opportunities arise due to enhanced security, transparency, and traceability. Blockchain will likely eliminate intermediaries in your business operations, such as payments and real estate. A smart contract in real estate means an automated tenant-landlord agreement for efficiency.
We are your one-stop provider for Blockchain as a Service. We upgrade our solutions as technology advancesto create flexible business frameworks. Technology is unpredictable, and you may need to downscale (cut down employees) or upscale (expand outlets/branches). We give you blockchain solutions that adapt to the ever-dynamic technology and market forces. Whether it’s increasing the number of needs or beefing up IT security in terms of identities management, we do it with pride and zeal.
How Will Blockchain Technology Help Your Business?
Blockchain helps your business in the following ways:
- Efficiency: Blockchain eliminates the need for intermediaries in business deals and transactions, thanks to smart contracts. You close deals as soon as either party fulfills their commitment without going through red tapes.
- Improving Data Security: Blockchain technology makes it nigh impossible for anyone to alter, edit, or influence the recorded information. The technology relies on a string of complex numbers to distribute data across a shared ledger, kept by peer-to-peer networks. It’s also hard to cheat triple entry bookkeeping.
- Enhancing Traceability: Even though blockchain transactions are anonymous, the technology leaves an audit trail that can trace the origin of goods. This will help you authenticate traded assets and keep track of the supply chains. Enhanced traceability provides irrefutable ownership proof to minimize exchange-related frauds.
ACG Tech Systems
ACG Tech Systems is our listening, resourceful partner for blockchain technology and general consultations in information technology (IT). We are the experts to trust with delivering customized technology solutions that would steer your business towards maximum revenues. We don’t deploy any blockchain application unless we are sure that it is operational, tactical, and strategic in meeting your organization’s needs. Most importantly, we audit, consult, optimize, and implement strategies without double-charging you.
Our Blockchain Services
Our services include:
- Blockchain network installation
- Blockchain network hosting
- Blockchain network maintenance
- Planning and defining blockchain objectives
- Strategy development and ideation
Why Should You Work with ACG Tech Systems?
Leveraging innovative technological advancements is always a passion to us. We tackle all projects with undivided commitment to put every dollar you spend on us into use.
Here are the reasons why we remain your go-to service provider:
- We have a 24/7 customer service team that offers administrative and technical support 365 days a year.
- We bring two decades of industry experience that guarantees 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our services match global standards and solutions delivery
- ACG Tech Systems will stay with your business as it upscale to offer ongoing administrative and technical support
- We shall help you discover and streamline new revenue channels
Innovative Analytics for Your Business
Our enterprise applications come with unlimited analytics for your business, which includes:
- Predictive modeling and demand forecasting
- Big data analytics and cluster analysis
- Customer, marketing, and sales analytics
- Financial, operational, and asset analytics
- Human Resource (HR) and performance analytics
Power Your Business with Blockchain
Blockchain is taking over eCommerce by a storm. We are here to ensure that your business doesn’t lag and clinches the best solutions that blockchain technologies offer. We uphold to move your business from “disruptive” to “mainstream” blockchain. If you’re planning to expand, we help you create a proof-of-concept that confirms the viability and feasibility of the new business model before committing to resources.